My 4th and final reading challenge for December was the monthly reading challenge set forth by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads. Here are the rules this month:
1. Happy Birthday! – Read a book that you have chosen from the shelves of one of our December B-day Celebrants.
2. World Aids Awareness Day (12/1) – Read a book in which one of the MCs has HIV/AIDS. Best Gay Romance with Characters Who are HIV+
3. Letter Writing Day (12/7) – Read an epistolary story or one that includes back and forth communication via letters/email. Or, read a book with a letter on the cover or that features an MC that works for the postal service or in a mailroom.
4. National Ding-a-Ling Day (12/12) – I can’t make this stuff up, folks. I’m not going to put constraints on this one, just pick a book that has…ding-a-lings…
5. National Chocolate Covered Anything Day (12/16) – Read a book that has chocolate on the cover or has the word chocolate in the title. Bonus: Include a picture of something delicious, covered in chocolate.
6. Look for an Evergreen Day (12/19) – Read a book that has a pine tree on the cover or has a pine green cover.
7. Christmas (12/25) – Read a holiday themed story! Yay, Christmas!
8. New Year’s Eve (12/31) – Read a New Year’s book or one that has champagne on the cover or the word resolution in the title. If you’re desperate, you can read a book with fireworks on the cover.
9. Group Hug – Read a book written by one of our group members Group Member Authors.
10. Book of Your Choice – (BOM selection, Pick it for Me book, other challenge book, etc…)
Bonus: OMG! It’s Bingo Month! I kid you not. Read a book from one of this month’s bingo categories. (another fun challenge in M/M Romance)
1. Happy Birthday Bitchie! – Tigers and Devils
2. World Aids Awareness Day (12/1) – NEG UB2
3. Letter Writing Day (12/7) – VGL Male Seeks Same
4. National Ding-a-Ling Day (12/12) – Timing
5. National Chocolate Covered Anything Day (12/16) – Chocolate Dreams
6. Look for an Evergreen Day (12/19) – The Christmas Throwaway
7. Christmas (12/25) – New York Christmas
8. New Year’s Eve (12/31) – O Come All Ye Kinky
9. Group Hug – Calmes, Mary Mine
10. Book of Your Choice – Hard Fall
Bonus Bingo Book (SS – Best Gay Construction Workers): The Good Thief finished 12/2
I have actually finished this and the other 3 monthly challenges from this month already. I had them all done by the 10th. What are you reading this month?
I have a number of paperbacks, most of which are signed, to giveaway. Over the between now (11 Mar 2017) and 31 Mar 2017, every comment on the blog (this post and all other new posts), will be entered to win 1 of these paperbacks. There are also some misc swag items, so there will be a few packs of these to give away as well.
Thank you so much for your support over the last 4 years. Prism will be closing its doors on 1 April 2017. All content will remain available, but no new content will appear after 31 Mar 2017. As such all request forms have been turned off. Again Thank you,
|This post may contain affiliate links.
|Prism Book Alliance® assumes no liability for the ownership of photos or content used in guest posts and interviews. The post author assumes all responsibility and liability for this content.|