I would like to thank Bailey Bradford for stopping by Prism Book Alliance today. There is also a giveaway, so stay tuned for that.
Title: Unexpected Places (part of the What’s his Passion imprint)
Author: Bailey Bradford
Publisher: Totally Bound
Hiking is Carter’s passion in Unexpected Places, though he does grow and find something new to be passionate about. Like Carter, I enjoy hiking a great deal, and I’ve been asked why. Why would anyone want to go out in the heat, or cold, or out period, and walk, climb, exercise, and sweat? So I made up a fun little list of reasons to hike. Feel free to add your own to it.
Top 5 Reasons to Hike
- Good exercise. You learn to jump really far and high when you come upon a snake or scorpion… or much bigger, scarier creatures. Then there’s the regular workout of walking, jogging, running, and sometimes shrieking. That last one works the lungs very well.
- Gets you outside. If, like me, that’s a rarity, then you also get to experience this great thing, sunlight, that I tend to forget about. Unless it rains and storms when you’re hiking. Then you get to experience the ‘Oh my God am I going to get struck by lightning’ panic that helps a hiker to move faster. Extra cardio!
- Other hikers. There are some very in-shape hikers out there. Besides being sexy, they are almost always articulate and intelligent. There are always exceptions. Don’t ask how I know that.
- The scenery. Okay, this can go up there with number 3, but also, whether you’re hiking in a barren-ish area or a lush one, there’s so much to see! Scurrying little bugs and lizards, birds you don’t see on a regular basis, plants, rocks, the sky and the way the sunlight plays hide and seek with the clouds or just shines to brightly you can’t look at it. But you try anyway, and walk into a tree or a rock. No, that hasn’t happened to me. Ever. Stop looking at my fingers to see if I crossed them.
- It brings you closer to nature, and the person you’re hiking with. Because hiking alone isn’t a good idea, though people do it. It’s beset to have a buddy, and if that buddy is someone you’d enjoy seeing sprawled out naked while alone in some grassy field, all the better. Just remember the bugs, and snakes, and other critters out there. And make sure you have a first-aid pack.
From the Publisher:
Love finds you in the most unexpected places.
Carter Hausemann loves his adventures in the great outdoors. He never feels as free and happy as he does when he’s hiking up a mountain or over a desert trail. After a childhood spent locked indoors, he craves the sunlight on his face and the blanket of moonlight.
Unfortunately, he has to work, so his hiking trips aren’t as frequent as he would like.
He has a new adventure planned, but little does he know, his real adventure will start at a worn-down looking club in Odessa, Texas. Carter’s dreams of finding his perfect men will become more than fantasy, starting with one sexy leather-clad man, Eddie Canales. What starts out as a night of debauchery turns into so much more.
Reader Advisory: This book contains scenes of male ménage.
About the Author
A few things about me…
I am a married to a lovely man who supports everything I do and encourages me to be myself. I am also a mom who spends most of the day writing, either on stories for books or at the blog. I love to write as much as I love to read. I am generally quiet and laid back, choosing to let things slide off me rather than stick to me and be irritating.
And it’s really hard trying to think of descriptives for myself, so I’ll just let y’all e-mail me or comment at the blog if there’s something specific you’d like to know, and spare you from reading a boring bio.
To celebrate the launch of What’s his Passion? Totally Bound are giving away a bundle of prizes. Enter here for your chance to win:
I have a number of paperbacks, most of which are signed, to giveaway. Over the between now (11 Mar 2017) and 31 Mar 2017, every comment on the blog (this post and all other new posts), will be entered to win 1 of these paperbacks. There are also some misc swag items, so there will be a few packs of these to give away as well.
Thank you so much for your support over the last 4 years. Prism will be closing its doors on 1 April 2017. All content will remain available, but no new content will appear after 31 Mar 2017. As such all request forms have been turned off. Again Thank you,
|This post may contain affiliate links.
|Prism Book Alliance® assumes no liability for the ownership of photos or content used in guest posts and interviews. The post author assumes all responsibility and liability for this content.|