Each Friday, here at Prism we will be tackling a very important topic… of sorts. Five Thing Friday… The topic will change each week, so be sure to check back. We encourage you to comment with your own Five Things!
Topic: Secondary Characters
I asked each of our reviewers to open their bookshelf and tell me their 5 favorite SECONDARY characters in LGBT titles they have read.
- Dane – A Matter of Time series by Mary Calmes
- Rolex – the Market Garden Series by LA Witt and Aleksandr Voinov
- Benny – Keeping Promise Rock (et. al.) by Amy Lane
- Dylan – The Infected series by Andrea Speed
- Fran & Roger – Tigers & Devils and Tigerland by Sean Kennedy
- Dill – Crazy but loving twink from Sanguine Series, Lou Harper
- Quinn – Bisexual member of Black Dagger Brotherhood, J.R.Ward
- Fimor – Dragon in Torsere Series, Annabelle Jacob
- Christine – Matter of fact, sarcastic, loyal archeologist in Wybourne and Griffin series Jordan L Hawke
- Jason – Twink from Klub Kids by Johnny Williams
- Moonshine – Queers by AJ Rose
- Liza – Transgression by Theo Fenraven
- Ziggy – Bad Idea by Damon Suede
- Tie between Pasha and Crash – This Is Not a Love Story by Suki Fleet
- Julian Cross – as a secondary character in Armed & Dangerous by Abigail Roux
- Erica – the kickass secretary from Settling the Score by Eden Winters
- Moonshine – the wonderful bartender/miracle worker/matchmaker from Queers by AJ Rose
- The uncomparable Merrick – from Magpie Lord by KJ Charles–I want a Merrick of my own!
- Randy – from Special Delivery by Heidi Cullinan (I was happy to see him getting to play the main role in his own book, Double Blind)
- And, is it cheating if I mention one of my own? I just had so much fun writing Trevor Haussman – the POV narrator’s boss in Thorns
- Dude – Sinner’s Gin, etc. – Total scene stealer!
- Neko – Cole McGinnis Series – The cattitude … and she has two gorgeous men eating out of her paw!
- Bridget – Sinner’s Gin, etc. – Fierce, loving red-headed Mom rules the roost!
- Donal – Sinner’s Gin, etc. – World’s most wise and loving father …
- Bobby – Cole McGinnis Series – Perpetually horny and sarcastic, he’s a true friend who has never left his Princess’ side – through thick and
- Doc – “Catch a Ghost” by SE Jakes
- Mrs Robinson (Nicholas’ grandmother) – “Soulless” by T. Baggins
- Selvan – “Scorpion” and “Lying with Scorpions” by Aleksandr Voinov
- Massimo (Antonio’s son) – “The Melody Thief” by Shira Anthony
- Rolex – the Market Garden series by L.A. Witt and Aleksandr Voinov
Optimist ♰King’s Wench♰
- Miss Dolphinia – Fettered by Lyn Gala
- Timmy – Spirit by John Inman
- Haley – Nowhere Ranch by Heidi Cullinan
- Robbie – An Intrepid Trip to Love by Charlie Cochet
- Tom – Caged: Love and Treachery on the High Seas by
- Christine – Jordan L Hawk’s Widdershins
- Gregori Borchetta – Lexi Ander’s Twin Flames
- Merrik – K.J. Charles’ Magpie Lord
So what are your Five Things???
I have a number of paperbacks, most of which are signed, to giveaway. Over the between now (11 Mar 2017) and 31 Mar 2017, every comment on the blog (this post and all other new posts), will be entered to win 1 of these paperbacks. There are also some misc swag items, so there will be a few packs of these to give away as well.
Thank you so much for your support over the last 4 years. Prism will be closing its doors on 1 April 2017. All content will remain available, but no new content will appear after 31 Mar 2017. As such all request forms have been turned off. Again Thank you,
|This post may contain affiliate links.
|Prism Book Alliance® assumes no liability for the ownership of photos or content used in guest posts and interviews. The post author assumes all responsibility and liability for this content.|