Each Friday, here at Prism we will be tackling a very important topic… of sorts. Five Thing Friday… The topic will change each week, so be sure to check back. We encourage you to comment with your own Five Things!
Topic: Bucket Lists
I asked each of our reviewers to give me 5 bucket list items
- Live somewhere outside North America.
- Take a Cruise
- Do something in Vegas that would be best served to stay in Vegas
- Get a tattoo
- Read every book I own (electronic and paper)
Just the one:
- Seduce Ben Whishaw.
- Write a fiction book and have it published
- Visit Machu Picchu
- Attend GRL
- Drive a Tank
- Learn to swim
- Spend 6 months touring Australia
- To take my hubby on a surprise trip to Paris
- Volunteer in a homeless shelter
- See Bastille in concert
- Learn a new language.
- Trip to tour Australia, New Zealand, and Fiji
- See the fall colors in New England
- African Safari
- See aurora borealis
- Paint or write something worthy of an award
- Read every book in my TBR list!
- Lose weight
- Take a ride on the Orient Express
- Visit Canada, I’ve always wanted to take a train across the Rockies.
- Learn to surf
- SCUBA under the polar ice caps
- Visit Egypt and Jordan
- Take a cruise
- Write a book
- Travel to Australia and the Isle of Crete – I already made it to one of my top three places: Ireland.
- Climb more castles.
- Get back to Ireland. (sensing a theme?)
- See the Aurora Borealis in person.
- See the Earth from space.
- Visit Sicily, my family’s place of origin
- Visit all 50 states in the USA
- Visit at least one major landmark on each continent (except Antarctica)
- Live in a house of my own design
- Sing karaoke in front of a crowd of strangers (harder than it sounds since I am scared to death of doing it!)
- Swim with dolphins
- Visit a castle in UK/Europe
- Go on a Cruise
- Ride in a Helicopter
- Eat at a 4 star restaurant
So what are your Five Things???
I have a number of paperbacks, most of which are signed, to giveaway. Over the between now (11 Mar 2017) and 31 Mar 2017, every comment on the blog (this post and all other new posts), will be entered to win 1 of these paperbacks. There are also some misc swag items, so there will be a few packs of these to give away as well.
Thank you so much for your support over the last 4 years. Prism will be closing its doors on 1 April 2017. All content will remain available, but no new content will appear after 31 Mar 2017. As such all request forms have been turned off. Again Thank you,
|This post may contain affiliate links.
|Prism Book Alliance® assumes no liability for the ownership of photos or content used in guest posts and interviews. The post author assumes all responsibility and liability for this content.|