Each Friday, here at Prism we will be tackling a very important topic… of sorts. Five Thing Friday… The topic will change each week, so be sure to check back. We encourage you to comment with your own Five Things!
Topic: TBR Lists
I asked each of our reviewers to give me 5 random books from their To Be Read shelf.
- Northern Star by Ethan Day
- Whipped Cream by Andrew Grey
- Frozen Heart (Love Lessons, #1.5) by Heidi Cullinan
- A Reason To Stay (Heroes #1) by RJ Scott
- The Rekindling of Love 2nd Edition by Derrick Knight
- Muscle Boys – Gay Gym Culture – Erick Alvarez (Recommended by a RL friend A dipping in and out of book really good, enjoyably written and well researched)
- His Name is John – Dorien Grey (Because I am working my way through Dorien’s books. I Love his writing style)
- Out of the Woods – Syd McGinley (Recommended by TJ Klune. I like alternate universe / fantasy novels)
- This Rough Magic – Josh Lanyon (Because I am working my way through Josh Lanyon books – have yet to read one I didn’t like)
- Queers in History – Keith Stern (This is another dipping in and out of book, so I am reading it rather than totally TBR)
- I am Here – Evelyn Shepherd
- Before He Cheats – Kim Dare
- Safe – Mark Zubro
- My Brothers Keeper – Adrienne Wilder
- Last Marine Standing – RJ Scott
- The Butterfly Hunter by Julie Bozza
- Love Lessons – Heidi Cullinan
- The Dark Collector – Vanessa North
- A Strong Hand- Catt Ford
- Violence Begets – PT Denys
- The Filly by Mark R. Probst
- Trompe L’ Oeil by K.C. Burn
- Not Fade Away by S.E. Jakes
- Dead In The Desert by Lou Harper
- Someplace in This World by Lee Benoit
- Pony – SJD Peterson
- Taking a Chance – Anne Brooke
- A Gentleman Never Does – Lee Brazil
- Catch a Ghost – SE Jakes
- Muffled Drum – Erastes
- “Cards on the Table” by Josh Lanyon, added over a year ago – still unread lol. Doh!
- “The Prince and the Program” by Aldous Mercer – I gotta read this!!!
- “Border Roads” by Sarah Black – her reads are always so interesting.
- “Klub Kids” by Johnny Williams – I’d better get to reading this one before the next one comes out. :p
- “Going Home” by Kris Ripper – one of the Love’s Landscapes offerings, just added yesterday.
Optimist ♰King’s Wench♰
- #First Impressions #Second Chances by Heidi Belleau
- Lying with Scorpions by Aleksandr Voinov
- Release by A.M. Sexton
- Nephilim Prophecy by Adrienne Wilder
- Falls Chance Ranch Stand Alone Stories, Volume 2 by Rolf
- Storms and Stars (Neena Jaydon)
- Walk with Me (Cardeno C)
- Diplomacy (Zahra Owens)
- Past Lies (Shayla Kersten)
- Snow Balls (Tara Lain)
- Nowhere Ranch – Heidi Cullinan
- Last First Kiss – Diane Adams
- Prince of Tricks – Jane Kindred
- His Dream Lover – Lee Brazil
- Obsessions – Bryce Evans
- Guarding the Vampire’s Ghost by Amy Lane
- Priceless by Cat Grant
- The Menagerie by Ithra Reyes
- Convergence by Talya Andor
- Kian’s Hunter by RJ Scott
So what are your Five Things???
I have a number of paperbacks, most of which are signed, to giveaway. Over the between now (11 Mar 2017) and 31 Mar 2017, every comment on the blog (this post and all other new posts), will be entered to win 1 of these paperbacks. There are also some misc swag items, so there will be a few packs of these to give away as well.
Thank you so much for your support over the last 4 years. Prism will be closing its doors on 1 April 2017. All content will remain available, but no new content will appear after 31 Mar 2017. As such all request forms have been turned off. Again Thank you,
|This post may contain affiliate links.
|Prism Book Alliance® assumes no liability for the ownership of photos or content used in guest posts and interviews. The post author assumes all responsibility and liability for this content.|