Prism Book Alliance would like to thank DT Peterson for taking the time to talk with us today.
Title: Seduction in Red
Author: DT Peterson
Publisher: Self Published
Cover Artist: Jared Rackler
Genre/Sub-Genre: Contemporary, M/M Romance
Trevor is young, rich and single; completely open and out about who he is, unwilling to hide it from anyone. Cody is shy and inexperienced, exploring the desires he secretly craves to fulfill for the first time. Unknowingly, they venture down a path which neither of them could have ever imagined.
10 things you don’t know about D.t.Peterson:
- I’m most comfortable outdoors.
- I enjoy traveling and getting away to new places.
- I could care less about sports, but if you want to talk science, history, politics….I’m all in.
- I’m passionate about what i do, I tend to take things to the extreme.
- A few of my favorite places…. Yellowstone, Yosemite, Big Sur, Acadia, the outer banks.
- Favorite hobbies/past times are canoeing, hiking, sailing, making furniture, being out in the wilds.
- I never intended to write or publish, it just happened.
- My least favorite thing about being an author? Promoting!!!
- I’m a people person, I enjoy talking and interacting with others on a personal level.
- I don’t like being in crowds and I dislike large cities, unless they are spectacular. London and San Francisco do come to mind though.
About the Author:
D.t. Peterson lives in the suburbs of Philadelphia. He enjoys traveling, and being outdoors. His hobbies include canoeing, hiking, whitewater rafting, and furniture making. His debut novel was The Cove.
October 13: MM Good Book Reviews
October 14: The Hat Party
October 15: Michael Mandrake
October 16: Love Bytes
October 17: It’s Raining Men
October 20: Fallen Angel Reviews
October 21: Prism Book Alliance
October 22: Havan Fellows
October 23: Amanda C. Stone
October 24: Iyana Jenna
October 27: Cate Ashwood
October 28: Scattered Thoughts & Rogue Words
October 29: Inked Rainbow Reads
October 30: BFD Book Blog
October 31: Parker Williams, Kimi-Chan
November 3: Regular Guys, Hot Romance
November 4: Queer Town Abbey
November 5: Multitasking Mommas
November 6: Wicked Faeries Reviews
November 7: Jade Crystal
I have a number of paperbacks, most of which are signed, to giveaway. Over the between now (11 Mar 2017) and 31 Mar 2017, every comment on the blog (this post and all other new posts), will be entered to win 1 of these paperbacks. There are also some misc swag items, so there will be a few packs of these to give away as well.
Thank you so much for your support over the last 4 years. Prism will be closing its doors on 1 April 2017. All content will remain available, but no new content will appear after 31 Mar 2017. As such all request forms have been turned off. Again Thank you,
This post may contain affiliate links.
Prism Book Alliance® assumes no liability for the ownership of photos or content used in guest posts and interviews. The post author assumes all responsibility and liability for this content.