Prism Book Alliance would like to thank N.R. Walker for taking the time to talk with us today.
Title: Red Dirt Heart 3
Author: N.R. Walker
Publisher: Self Published
Cover Artist: Sara York
Genre/Sub-Genre: Contemporary, M/M Romance
Life for Charlie Sutton has never been better, or busier. With Travis now a permanent fixture of Sutton Station, a permanent fixture at Charlie’s side, Charlie’s convinced he couldn’t do anything on his ever-growing to-do list without him.
He can run a multimillion dollar cattle business, finish his degree, try and further the local beef industry, deal with staff issues, Ma’s failing health, and an attention-demanding wombat. He can even deal with an unexpected visitor and some shattering news.
He can deal with it all, as long as he has Travis.
But what happens when he doesn’t?
Red Dirt Heart 3 is the story of Charlie Sutton finally realising he can be the man Travis Craig deserves, even if he doesn’t have Travis. It’s a story of love, family, holding on, letting go and coming home.
10 things you don’t know about NR Walker:
Well, I don’t know if these things are complete unknowns to everybody, but here goes:
- I’m a 38 years old Australian woman, married with two kids.
- My guilty pleasure is watching YouTube videos of singing contest auditions, or watching the likes of Matt Cardle singing The First Time (I Ever Saw Your Face) on UK X-factor, or Susan Boyle, or Anthony Callea sing The Prayer on Australian Idol. Yep, I know, it’s embarrassing. Don’t judge me.
- I hate frogs. Pictures/toys/statues are fine, but shove a real live, breathing, slimy sucker in my face and you’ll cop a punch in the throat. Just sayin’.
- I love ALL Marvel movies. All. Of. Them.
- The last dress I wore was my wedding dress almost fourteen years ago. I’m a jeans kinda girl.
- I don’t watch a great deal of TV, but my favourite channel is Sci-fi.
- I have climbed Uluru. (It was then known as Ayers Rock, and that was when you were allowed to climb it.)
- If I had to pick an absolute favourite book/series, it would have to be the Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien. IMO, the world building, and character creations and developments, are unequalled.
- I drink latte or mocha coffee in the morning, English Breakfast tea in the afternoon.
- I collect notepads/journals and pens.
About the Author:
Who am I?
I am many things: a mother, a wife, a sister, a writer.
I have pretty, pretty boys who live in my head, who don’t let me sleep at night unless I give them life with words.
I like it when they do dirty, dirty things… but I like it even more when they fall in love.
I used to think having people in my head talking to me was weird, until one day I happened across other writers who told me it was normal.
I’ve been writing ever since…
Facebook: N.r. Walker
Facebook Fan Page: N.R. Walker Author
October 17: SA McAuley, Because Two Men Are Better Than One, Scattered Thoughts & Rogue Words, Rainbow Gold Reviews
October 20: Scattered Thoughts & Rogue Words
October 21: Love Bytes, Hearts on Fire
October 22: Nic Starr, Jade Crystal, Wake Up Your Wild Side
October 23: Nephylim, Book Reviews, Rants, and Raves, Emotion in Motion
October 24: Amanda C. Stone, My Fiction Nook, Prism Book Alliance
October 27: Fallen Angel Reviews, Parker Williams
October 28: MM Good Book Reviews, Multitasking Mommas
October 29: Smoocher’s Voice
October 30: BFD Book Blog, Queer Town Abbey
I have a number of paperbacks, most of which are signed, to giveaway. Over the between now (11 Mar 2017) and 31 Mar 2017, every comment on the blog (this post and all other new posts), will be entered to win 1 of these paperbacks. There are also some misc swag items, so there will be a few packs of these to give away as well.
Thank you so much for your support over the last 4 years. Prism will be closing its doors on 1 April 2017. All content will remain available, but no new content will appear after 31 Mar 2017. As such all request forms have been turned off. Again Thank you,
|This post may contain affiliate links.
|Prism Book Alliance® assumes no liability for the ownership of photos or content used in guest posts and interviews. The post author assumes all responsibility and liability for this content.|