Author: N.R. Walker
Publisher: Self Published
Cover Artist: Sara York
Rating: 5 of 5 Stars
Moving from a Texas ranch to an Australian Outback station was a life changing decision for Travis Craig. Though it wasn’t really a decision at all. Something in his bones told him to go, though he had no clue as to why.
Until he met Sutton Station’s owner, Charlie.
Loving Charlie shouldn’t have been easy. The man was stubborn, and riddled with crippling self-doubt. No, it shouldn’t have been easy at all. Yet somehow, falling in love with Charlie was the easiest thing in the world.
Loving him was easy. Living with him, teaching him how to love in return and, more importantly, how to love himself, was not.
But Travis knew all along it’d be worth it. He knew the man with the red dirt heart was destined to be his. Just like he knew the red dirt that surrounded him was where he was supposed to be.
In the final instalment of the Red Dirt Series, we see Charlie through Travis’ eyes. We see how much he’s grown and how much he loves. We go back to Texas with them, and we see Charlie get everything he truly thought he never deserved.
Red Dirt Heart 4 is Travis’ story.
And this is the story of not just one red dirt heart, but two.
Want to know a few ways to get a 5 star rating from me? Well here are a few:
- Make me cry big, fat, ugly, snotty tears of joy multiple times in one book.
- Make me cry big, fat, ugly, snotty tears of sorrow because I am so invested in the relationship between a man and his horse.
- Make me chuckle almost continuously and even belly laugh when a four year old girl misquotes one of the most famous die hard movie quotes ever “Yippy-ta-a-muddaputter!”
- Create a relationship and romance that transcends time and all obstacles and still maintains its strength and sappiness.
- Create a character hard on the outside but nothing but mushy, gooey, kindness on the inside.
- Show me the softer side of a character I was growing tired of and renew my devotion to his HEA.
Ms. Walker, there is not much more for me to say other than to thank you for the ride. This was the perfect end to this series. It was well done and unforgettable.
I would like to thank the author for providing me with the eARC of this title in exchange for my honest opinion.
I have a number of paperbacks, most of which are signed, to giveaway. Over the between now (11 Mar 2017) and 31 Mar 2017, every comment on the blog (this post and all other new posts), will be entered to win 1 of these paperbacks. There are also some misc swag items, so there will be a few packs of these to give away as well.
Thank you so much for your support over the last 4 years. Prism will be closing its doors on 1 April 2017. All content will remain available, but no new content will appear after 31 Mar 2017. As such all request forms have been turned off. Again Thank you,
|This post may contain affiliate links.
|Prism Book Alliance® assumes no liability for the ownership of photos or content used in guest posts and interviews. The post author assumes all responsibility and liability for this content.|