Prism Book Alliance would like to thank Skye Jones for taking the time to talk with us today.
Title: Claimed by Love
Author: Skye Jones
Publisher: Liquid Silver
Cover Artist: Liquid Silver Books
Genre/Sub-Genre: Menage/Poly, Paranormal, Romance
Kayley Edwards has spent the last four years closing herself off after a vicious attack by her lover left her scarred and terrified. After fleeing her native Alaska, she ran the length of the country and began a new life in Miami far from her family and friends.
When her cousin and his friends decide to vacation nearby, he invites her to join them, saying he has important news. Determined not to let fear rule her life, Kayley agrees to meet with them, only to have her world turned upside down. His friends include the two gorgeous men who’ve haunted her dreams for months, kindling her desire, and challenging her to take a chance on love.
Pack alpha, Luke Johnson, has sensed Kayley in his visions for years. He and his mate, Sean Wallace, know she is meant to be theirs. But how will she react when she finds out the world they inhabit is one she never dreamed existed? As passions collide, Sean finds himself acting as a bridge between his strong willed alpha and a skittish Kayley. But can they break through Kayley’s defenses and convince her to join their family?
Just as it seems the three may have a future together, a ghost from Sean’s past strikes at the heart of their happiness. They must fight for everything they hold dear to win their chance at love.
When I was asked to talk about ten of my favorite characters, I couldn’t resist talking about my top ten alpha heroes. Because I love me a hot, sexy alpha dude.
10) Mason Dillinger from the Bloodrunner’s series. Great alpha werewolf! I love the way the author describes him and the way he moves. He’s a very sensual alpha.
9) Wrath from the Black Dagger Brotherhood – there may be more BDB guys on this list! As soon as I read the first BDB book I was gone. Head over heels in love with the idea of these badass vampires.
8) Zane from the Cut and Run series. I adore this series and I loved Zane – just not quite as much as Ty….Still, it is a very close cut thing between these two. You don’t get much sexier than two tough, rough FBI agents.
7) Butch from the BDB (don’t you just love their names!!!) I really liked Butch, and felt for him as he is often the character who is always on the outside looking in. I also ship him and Vishous so hard.
6) Dylan Booth from the Backup Boyfriend. I flat out adored Dylan.
5) Vishous from the BDB. A hot, sadistic, bisexual vampire! What’s not to love?
4) Ty from Cut and Run. One seriously capable dude! You would not want to cross him. He’s also a really intriguing, multi-faceted character.
3) Mitch Tedsoe from Special Delivery. I want him to bring his big blue truck to my town and take me away from all this!
2) Barrons!! One of the best anti-hero, alpha heroes I’ve ever read. Made the Fever series for me. He’s so enigmatic.
1) Mr. Darcy. The original and still the best. I fell in love with him aged twelve, and have been in love ever since. I like to watch him slowly thaw as the book progresses. And I re-read Pride and Prejudice regularly.
So there you have it. My favorite alpha males. I can honestly say that every single one of these guys is worth a read. They jump right off the page at you and take up residence in your head.
“Hey.” Luke’s deep voice sent another shiver skittering up Sean’s back. “Miss me?”
“Always.” Sean turned and buried his face in Luke’s neck. As he inhaled deeply
he heard Luke do the same. Soft lips nuzzled at him moving down until they found the mating mark he’d placed on him when they’d bonded. Luke’s tongue laved over the spot
dragging a low moan out of Sean. It always hit him deep in his belly when Luke paid attention to the sensitive area. “How did it go?” he murmured as Luke continued his ministrations.
“Crappy. The guy was a pain in the ass” Luke said with a quirk of his lips. “I mean literally. Dude had this big old set of stone thrones like something out of a movie
and he offered me the one next to him. My ass went numb about twenty minutes in.”
Sean waggled his eyebrows. “Maybe I’ll have to massage it later bring it back to life.”
“Ass CPR?” Luke snorted. “Sounds…interesting.”
About the Author:
Skye Jones is an erotic romance author who likes to write about that moment when lust and love meet head on.
I have a number of paperbacks, most of which are signed, to giveaway. Over the between now (11 Mar 2017) and 31 Mar 2017, every comment on the blog (this post and all other new posts), will be entered to win 1 of these paperbacks. There are also some misc swag items, so there will be a few packs of these to give away as well.
Thank you so much for your support over the last 4 years. Prism will be closing its doors on 1 April 2017. All content will remain available, but no new content will appear after 31 Mar 2017. As such all request forms have been turned off. Again Thank you,
|This post may contain affiliate links.
|Prism Book Alliance® assumes no liability for the ownership of photos or content used in guest posts and interviews. The post author assumes all responsibility and liability for this content.|