February Prism Recommended Read Awards. Authors, you may use the following graphic in conjunction with any title appearing on the monthly list, indefinitely.
These are chosen by us, the reviewers of Prism Book Alliance™. It is a way to recognize those authors whose work sticks with us. Those who go above and beyond.
So without further ado… Congratulations to February Prism Recommended Reads.
- A Life Without You by Erica Pike
- A New Man by P.D. Singer
- Butterfly Hunter (Butterfly Hunter 1) by Julie Bozza
- Hidden Pain – The Hidden Series Book 6 by Nicole Colville
- Jackdaw by KJ Charles
- Please Remember Me by Jacob Z Flores
- R & R by Brenda Cothern
- Rise & Fall by Charlie Cochet
- Rules of Revenge by AJ Quinn
- Scrap Metal by Harper Fox
- Sight and Sinners by Susan Mac Nicol
- Sotto Voce by Erin Finnegan
- Stealing Arthur by Joel Perry
- The Errant Prince by Sasha L. Miller
- Waiting for the Flood by Alexis Hall
- Walk With Me by Cardeno C.
- Watch Me (Unmask You) by Avril Ashton
Check out previously chosen Prism Recommended Reads
One lucky commenter will win their choice of February Prism Recommended Read in eBook format.
Comment below with which book from this list you most want to read to be entered to win.
Contest ends on 7 Mar @ 8pm. must be 18 or older, void where prohibited, etc.
I have a number of paperbacks, most of which are signed, to giveaway. Over the between now (11 Mar 2017) and 31 Mar 2017, every comment on the blog (this post and all other new posts), will be entered to win 1 of these paperbacks. There are also some misc swag items, so there will be a few packs of these to give away as well.
Thank you so much for your support over the last 4 years. Prism will be closing its doors on 1 April 2017. All content will remain available, but no new content will appear after 31 Mar 2017. As such all request forms have been turned off. Again Thank you,
|This post may contain affiliate links.
|Prism Book Alliance® assumes no liability for the ownership of photos or content used in guest posts and interviews. The post author assumes all responsibility and liability for this content.|