Prism Book Alliance would like to thank Trina Lane for taking the time to talk with us today.
Title: Turkish Delights
Author: Trina Lane
Publisher: Totally Bound
Cover Artist: unknown
Genre/Sub-Genre: Contemporary, M/M Romance, Menage/Poly
This is the newest addition to Totally Bound’s, Totally Five Star imprint.
Three very different men from three different countries look to build a love greater than any Wonder of the World.
Project manager Garrett Sloan builds majestic hotels for the rich and famous around the world, but when it comes to love, all his relationships seem to crumble. His latest project lands him in Istanbul, where the desire he’s held for a certain French architect heats up under the Middle Eastern sun, and his resolve never to mix business with pleasure melts beneath the added hot stare and skilled hands of a Turkish mason.
The three men discover they want to build a relationship to stand the test of time—much like Kyle LaFleure’s buildings and Emir Şahin’s stonework. As the bonds between Garrett and his partners grow stronger and more complex, they work to lay the perfect foundation on which to build a lasting relationship. Can the three men construct a relationship that will endure? Or will their love reach its zenith when their shared task of finishing the ultimate Ottoman luxury hotel reaches its completion?
Reader advisory: This book contains a scene of double penetration.
Trina’s Top Ten:
Yesterday I made you reveal your personal interests and desires, so today I thought it only fair to give a little quid pro quo. Here is a top ten list of things you don’t know about me.
- I am the oldest of 3 and, number 10 of 20 grandchildren on my mother’s side of the family. Our family is spread out quite literally around the world. I have an aunt in Alaska and another in New Zealand.
- I’ve traveled to 25 of the 50 states. My favorites are by far anywhere I can find mountains. I love the beach as well, but there is something about crisp alpine air and towers of granite jutting up towards the heavens that calls to my soul.
- I am an avid photographer. I particularly enjoy landscape and architecture fine art photography. For those of you who went to GRL in New Orleans and Albuquerque, I was the one carrying around the backpack full of camera equipment.
- In have a dual degree in vocal performance and communication sciences. One I chose so I had an excuse to pursue my passion of music and the other so I could have a job and earn in income after graduation.
- I have a debilitating affinity for Diet Coke and Twizzlers. They are especially good if you nibble the end of the Twizzler off and turn it into a straw!
- I love cooking, but I don’t like having to cook. My greatest culinary achievement was this past Christmas Eve when I prepared a full five course gourmet dinner for a select group of family and friends.
- I have every classic Disney cartoon made on DVD. And when I say classics I mean pre-digital cartoon era.
- The anthem of choice during my teenage years was “Wasted Youth” by Meatloaf. My best friend and I used to crank that so loud the windows in my car would rattle.
- I have a collection of crazy colored toe socks that are perfect for sliding across the kitchen floor.
- I have not read the books, but I did go see 50 Shades of Grey in theaters. I took the opportunity yesterday of a partial snow day from work. After completing some neglected paperwork I bought a ticket for myself to the afternoon show. Ultimately I laughed, I shook my head, and maybe bit my lip a time or two ☺
The two men tumbled back onto the mattress after Kyle tugged on Garrett’s arm. Emir didn’t want to wait around to join in on the fun, so he sat on the bed next to Kyle and Garrett who were locked in a heated embrace. He slid his hand down Garrett’s back. When he got to Garrett’s ass, Emir gave it a squeeze then nipped the round flesh. The muscles beneath his lips clenched. Kyle spread his legs farther and Garrett slid into the opening. Emir heard Kyle gasp and he looked up to see Garrett sucking on the Frenchman’s neck. Garrett and Kyle both ground their hips together, their hard cocks trapped between them. The air of the bedroom filled with the scent of their arousal and the warmth of the sun shining through the large floor-to-ceiling windows. At least the blinds were lowered so the outside world wasn’t invited into their bedroom.
Emir adjusted his position so he knelt behind Garrett, also between Kyle’s legs. He separated Garrett’s cheeks and licked. A popping sound followed as Garrett disengaged from Kyle’s flesh with a cry. Emir licked across Garrett’s hole again, the smoky flavor of Garrett’s skin ambrosia to his long denied taste buds.
He stiffened his tongue and pushed against the tightly sealed opening. He swirled it around and around. Gradually, Garrett’s flesh softened and Emir was able to get the tip of his tongue inside his lover’s channel.
“Foutre, Emir, you should see his face. You are driving him wild. I’ve never seen eyes so bright. Don’t stop. Mon Dieu, Garrett. Oui! There!”
Kyle’s words fueled Emir’s efforts until he had to hold Garrett’s hips to keep the man from humping Kyle as Garrett’s need for stimulation increased. Emir’s cock throbbed, and he knew if he didn’t come soon, the agony of anticipation would go from sweet to painful. He picked up the bottle of lube and squeezed some of the gel onto his fingers. He slid them along Garrett’s crease, rubbing over the hole Emir had opened with his tongue.
Garrett’s head popped up. “Wait, I thought… Who’s fucking who?”
About the Author:
If you look up the word conundrum in the dictionary, there should be a photo of Trina Lane. Her personality is so multifaceted that her friends have spent countless hours scratching their heads in wonder. A scientist with a passion for history, music and photography she loves to travel and experience new places but is terminally shy around people she doesn’t know.
Trina has been devouring romance novels since her tender teenage years, although only began writing in 2007. When her debut novel was met with resounding success, she said “Hey I can do that again”. The rest as they say is history.
Her choices in reading and writing material are as diverse as her iTunes library, which contains music from Mozart to Metallica. Her one concession is all stories must have a happily ever after ending-did we mention she’s incurably romantic?
She lives in Missouri with her loving and indulgent husband, and orange tabby cat—affectionately referred to as ‘Houdini’ for his stealthy escape attempts.
I have a number of paperbacks, most of which are signed, to giveaway. Over the between now (11 Mar 2017) and 31 Mar 2017, every comment on the blog (this post and all other new posts), will be entered to win 1 of these paperbacks. There are also some misc swag items, so there will be a few packs of these to give away as well.
Thank you so much for your support over the last 4 years. Prism will be closing its doors on 1 April 2017. All content will remain available, but no new content will appear after 31 Mar 2017. As such all request forms have been turned off. Again Thank you,
|This post may contain affiliate links.
|Prism Book Alliance® assumes no liability for the ownership of photos or content used in guest posts and interviews. The post author assumes all responsibility and liability for this content.|