September Prism Recommended Read Awards. Authors, you may use the following graphic in conjunction with any title appearing on the monthly list, indefinitely.
These are chosen by us, the reviewers of Prism Book Alliance™. It is a way to recognize those authors whose work sticks with us. Those who go above and beyond.
So without further ado… Congratulations to [MONTH] Prism Recommended Reads.
- A Private Gentleman by Heidi Cullinan
- Aria by Shira Anthony
- Champion of the Scarlet Wolf by Ginn Hale
- Coming Out (Hawks MC Club, #4.5) by Lila Rose
- Dance in the Dark (Dancing with the Devil #2) by Megan Derr
- Duet by Eden Winters
- Family Man by Heidi Cullinan and Marie Sexton
- Fidelity by Lia Black
- Fit to be Tied by Mary Calmes
- Hard As Stone, Gale Force, Deep Plunge, Firestorm, Blowing Smoke by Rory Ni Coileain
- Incursion by Aleksandr Voinov
- Nowhere Ranch – Audiobook by Heidi Cullinan
- Omega Born by CR Guiliano
- Over Your Dead Body by Roison Black
- Rough Road by Vanessa North
- Sigil Fire by Erzabet Bishop
- Signs of Life by Melanie Hansen
- Solo (Grave Digger’s MC #1) by Carol Lynne
- The Bromance by Robert Fraser
- The Melody Thief by Shira Anthony
- The Shearing Gun by Renae Kaye
- The Way Things Are by A.J. Thomas
- To Love a Traitor by J.L.Merrow
- When I Grow Up (Tales from Foster High #8) by John Goode
Check out previously chosen Prism Recommended Reads
One lucky commenter will win their choice of this month’s Prism Recommended Read in eBook format.
Comment below with which book from this list you most want to read to be entered to win.
Contest ends on Saturday @ 8pm. must be 18 or older, void where prohibited, etc.
I have a number of paperbacks, most of which are signed, to giveaway. Over the between now (11 Mar 2017) and 31 Mar 2017, every comment on the blog (this post and all other new posts), will be entered to win 1 of these paperbacks. There are also some misc swag items, so there will be a few packs of these to give away as well.
Thank you so much for your support over the last 4 years. Prism will be closing its doors on 1 April 2017. All content will remain available, but no new content will appear after 31 Mar 2017. As such all request forms have been turned off. Again Thank you,
|This post may contain affiliate links.
|Prism Book Alliance® assumes no liability for the ownership of photos or content used in guest posts and interviews. The post author assumes all responsibility and liability for this content.|