Author: Harper Bliss
Publisher: LadyLit Publishing
Cover Artist: Depositphotos
Rating: 5 of 5 Stars
Publication Date: 12/14/2015
Length: Novella (~ 15K-50K)
Genre: BDSM, Contemporary, Drama, Erotica, Lesbian, Lesbian Romance, Romance
’Tis the season to be… frisky. The Ladylit Fab Five have come together once more for a sizzling seasonal mini-anthology. Decorating the tree or working the holiday shift, at a family party or avoiding the shopping crowds, the ladies in these stories find reason to get merry in any circumstance.
Caution: This title contains graphic language and christmassy lesbian sex and is suitable for adults only.
Table of Contents
The Girl in the Purple Shirt by Cheyenne Blue
Not Christmas Shopping by Lucy Felthouse
White Wings and Fairy Lights by Laila Blake
In December by Erzabet Bishop
Commanding Officer by Harper Bliss
I do so love Ladylit anthologies, especially when they feature the amazing talents of Harper Bliss, Erzabet Bishop, Cheyenne Blue, Lucy Felthouse and Laila Blake, AKA The Fantastic Five. This book is the latest example of how well they work together.
This Christmas edition includes stories full of sexy encounters between strangers, neighbours, lovers and workmates this tome is HOT! Not only are they mistresses of erotica, they have the ability yo make you feel the emotions of the characters and immerse you into the settings making you a part of the story. They are just so talented its hard not to adore them and crave more. Here is just a peek at what the stories are about.
1) Girl in the Purple Shirt by Cheyenne Blue – A sweet story about a lonely young woman whose New Years wish is to meet the only other lesbian at her parents party.
2) Not Christmas Shopping by Lucy Felthouse – Erin is in NYC for business. She heads to Central Park to skate. While there she meets another Brit with whom she shares lots in common. This starts out innocent but sure doesn’t end that way!
3) White Wings and Fairy Lights by Laila Blake – A mistress Watches her nude pet putting up the Christmas decorations then has her way with the sexy young Angel. This is seriously hot with a bit of BDSM.
4) In December by Erzabet Bishop – Our hero is so ready for her GI Jane that she can’t help but start without her. MMMMMM
5) Commanding Officer by Harper Bliss- Two police officers are alone at the precinct. The Rookie is determined to get to know the Captain better. If I weren’t already sitting, I would have fallen as this story made my knees weak.
This book is a must read and if you love these authors as much as I do, you should check out their other books at www.Ladylit.com.
I would like to thank the publisher for providing me with the eARC of this title in exchange for my honest opinion.
I have a number of paperbacks, most of which are signed, to giveaway. Over the between now (11 Mar 2017) and 31 Mar 2017, every comment on the blog (this post and all other new posts), will be entered to win 1 of these paperbacks. There are also some misc swag items, so there will be a few packs of these to give away as well.
Thank you so much for your support over the last 4 years. Prism will be closing its doors on 1 April 2017. All content will remain available, but no new content will appear after 31 Mar 2017. As such all request forms have been turned off. Again Thank you,
|This post may contain affiliate links.
|Prism Book Alliance® assumes no liability for the ownership of photos or content used in guest posts and interviews. The post author assumes all responsibility and liability for this content.|