Prism Book Alliance® would like to thank Jocelynn Drake & Rinda Elliott for stopping by today.
Author: Jocelynn Drake & Rinda Elliott
Publisher: Self Published
Cover Artist: Design by Drake
Genre: Gay Romance
Maverick trauma surgeon Ashton “Snow” Frost keeps the world at a distance, relying only on his three closest friends to keep him connected. But when a ghost from their past returns to Cincinnati, Snow stands to lose everyone he loves. Framed for murder and reeling from attacks on his friends, Snow is pushed to his breaking point.
Jude Torres won’t let the doc shatter. The paramedic has been attracted to the doctor since he first laid eyes on him at the hospital, even if the arrogant, solitary man doesn’t fit into any of his plans. One hot, reckless kiss shows that Snow isn’t who he appears to be. And one night together will never be enough. Jude will fight for the doc.
Fight to keep him whole. Fight to keep him safe. Fight to simply keep him.
Top Ten Reasons to Work With a Co-Writer
Top Ten Reasons To Work With a Co-Writer
- You Wanna Do WHAT? Plot phone calls. Where you can rant, rave and “Aw!” over completely made up people and situations with another person who doesn’t think you’re crazy.
- I Left This One for You! When you really don’t feel like writing a particular scene. Or when you both realize you have different strengths so you can divvy up the good stuff.
- I Need to Vent. There are two of you to suffer through the painful reviews for the same piece of work. Someone who totally gets it–but will still hold her hand over the other’s mouth.
- Dude, No. When one has some crazy ideas and the other has to put her logical hat on. Or once again, put her hand over the other’s mouth.
- Did Your Mom…? Who else is going to laugh like crazy when you tell them about your mother calling to ask questions about a certain love scene?
- Frantically Attaching Love GIFS to Emails. Something Rinda actually had to do with Jocelynn when Jocelynn brought up killing off a beloved character. And another. And…
- You’ve Done WHAT in Your Past? Two sets of experiences, half the research.
- This Day Sucks, Send Pretties. Yeah, Jocelynn meant some beautiful guys because you may or may not collect them. And you usually send those, but sometimes you mess with her on a day you’re really not that pretty. 😉
- Take The Wheel. You can take turns wearing the crazy, worried hat, therefore giving the other a nice breath of fresh air.
- THE BEST KIND OF FRIENDSHIP. Because you have to check your ego at the door to work with another writer. Because you’re both dedicated to making the book shine. Because you both love the characters so very much. You take all of that and you find ways to give and take and make it work. And it makes the best kind of friendship, because let’s face it–non-writers truly don’t get us. 😉
About the Author
New York Times bestselling author Jocelynn Drake is on an adventure. She’s taken a detour from her beloved vampires and warlocks to focus on the joy and pain that can be found in love while dodging bullets and fists.
Rinda Elliott is an accomplished author who loves unusual stories. Books and movies full of fantasy, science fiction and romance keep her amused, especially in some of the stranger places. For years, she tried to separate her darker side with her humorous and romantic one.
Jocelynn and Rinda have teamed up to create a series of M/M romantic suspense books that promise to take you on a wild ride through the twisting and dark streets of Cincinnati.
Scheduled for April 28th.
I have a number of paperbacks, most of which are signed, to giveaway. Over the between now (11 Mar 2017) and 31 Mar 2017, every comment on the blog (this post and all other new posts), will be entered to win 1 of these paperbacks. There are also some misc swag items, so there will be a few packs of these to give away as well.
Thank you so much for your support over the last 4 years. Prism will be closing its doors on 1 April 2017. All content will remain available, but no new content will appear after 31 Mar 2017. As such all request forms have been turned off. Again Thank you,
|This post may contain affiliate links.
|Prism Book Alliance® assumes no liability for the ownership of photos or content used in guest posts and interviews. The post author assumes all responsibility and liability for this content.|