Each Friday, here at Prism Book Alliance® we will be tackling a very important topic… of sorts. Five Thing Friday… The topic will change each week, so be sure to check back. We encourage you to comment with your own Five Things!
Topic: Most and Least Favorite Things About Summertime
We asked each of our reviewers to tell us about what are your 5 MOST favorite or LEAST favorite things about summertime?
Long light evenings
Crickets chirping at night
Reading while sunbathing (shh… Don’t tell my dermatologist)
All the California fresh fruit
My most favorite things about summertime:
– The sun. I’m finally not cold all the time anymore
– Not having to wear so many clothes
– working in the garden
– swimming in the lake with my dogs
– ice cream!
My least favorite things:
– The sun. I burn so easily and I get sunstroke
– Having to wear clothes that don’t hide my love handles
– Needing to work in the garden even if I don’t feel like it
– dealing with wet dogs all the time
– knowing that ice cream will add to my love handles
Being on bushfire alert
The grass going ‘crunch’ when you walk on it
most favourite things:
1. Most favorite – Sangria Season
2. Most favorite – All decent outdoor activities involve water
3. Most favorite – Where we live, everything has air conditioning
4. Least favorite – Mosquito Season
5. Least favorite – people kvetching about the heat. Like its a surprise?!?
Chlorine induced split ends and haystack hair
Kids horse playing and screaming in the swimming pool/on the beach when I just want to relax
The heat and humidity in the Southern US
People in speedos who shouldn’t wear speedos
Trying to sleep in the heat
My MOST favorites are ice cream, lemonade, the beach, eating outdoors, and swimming!
So what are your Five Things???
I have a number of paperbacks, most of which are signed, to giveaway. Over the between now (11 Mar 2017) and 31 Mar 2017, every comment on the blog (this post and all other new posts), will be entered to win 1 of these paperbacks. There are also some misc swag items, so there will be a few packs of these to give away as well.
Thank you so much for your support over the last 4 years. Prism will be closing its doors on 1 April 2017. All content will remain available, but no new content will appear after 31 Mar 2017. As such all request forms have been turned off. Again Thank you,
|This post may contain affiliate links.
|Prism Book Alliance® assumes no liability for the ownership of photos or content used in guest posts and interviews. The post author assumes all responsibility and liability for this content.|