Prism Book Alliance® would like to thank Heloise West for stopping by today.
Title: Send Lawyers, Guns, and Roses
Author: Heloise West
Publisher: Loose Id
Cover Artist: Syneca Featherstone
Genre: Contemporary, Crime Fiction, Gay Fiction, Gay Romance, Mystery/Thriller, Romance
Release Date: 04/19/2016
When Hunter and Alex are given the vacation of a lifetime, it’s a chance for them to pay attention to romance and get out of the path of danger. The tiny Caribbean island of Saba is gorgeous, the first to have marriage equality, and the Sabans are the nicest people on earth.
There’s lots of rum poolside for relaxing and a room with a mirror on the ceiling for passion. Hot karaoke nights, cold beer, and new friends.
But their new friends Orfeo and Max, and Max’s sister Talisha, share a troubling secret. Alex and Hunter want to help. As a hurricane bears down on them, a dead body surfaces, and a purple backpack loaded with stolen jewels leads a pair of dangerous men to the island.
Alex would rather poke his own eyes out with a pointy stick than call on his old enemy Nick Truman for help; he’d also do anything to keep Hunter out of danger. But even his nemesis can’t reach them now.
Once again, they only have each other to depend on as their paradise is about to become hell on earth.
Favorite Authors by Sub-Genre:
- Historical: Elin Gregory and KJ Charles, anything. Ava March, Joanna Chambers, Lydia Gastral, Lee Rowan, Dee and Devon…my list is long here…
- Mystery: Josh Lanyon/Adrien English series and A Vintage Affair are my favorites
- Scifi: I don’t read this genre very much. I just finished the second of Mnevermind by Jordan Castillo Price, and loved that. Steampunk, yes, but I need to read more of that subgenre to even say what/who my favorite is, though Alexis Hall is at the top of my short list. I’ve got some loaded in the e-reader—if I could only load more time into the e-reader…
- Shifters: Infected series by Andrea Speed. I’m not a shifter fan (burned out in another century, like vampires), and it surprised me how much I loved this.
- Paranormal: Jordan L. Hawk, Whyborne and Griffin, Rhys Ford, Harper Fox
- BDSM: I’m not a big reader of this genre either, but Alexis Hall, For Real.
- Detective: LB Gregg’s Romano and Albright series, Rhys Ford’s Dirty series
- Horror: I don’t read this genre or subgenre anymore.
- Contemporary: Harper Fox’s contemporary, nonparanormal books come to mind over anything else—Nine Lights, Scrap Metal, Half Moon Chambers…
- Coming of age: I guest that means YA and/or NA, and I don’t read much of these, either.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
About the Author
Meet the author:
Heloise West, when not hunched over the keyboard plotting love and mayhem, dreams about moving to a villa in Tuscany. She loves history, mysteries, and romance of all flavors. She travels and gardens with her partner of 10 years, and their home overflows with books, cats, art, and red wine.
Where to find the author:
- Blog: https://velvetpanic2.wordpress.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heloise.west.1
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/heloisewest/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/velvetpanic
- Tumblr: http://heloisewest.tumblr.com/
- 25-Apr: Full Moon Dreaming, Outrageous Heroes
- 26-Apr: Louise Lyons, MM Good Book Reviews
- 27-Apr: V’s Reads
- 28-Apr: Dawn’s Reading Nook, Jessie G. Books
- 29-Apr: Alpha Book Club
- 2-May: My Fiction Nook
- 3-May: Happily Ever Chapter, Unquietly Me. Love Bytes. Wicked Faerie’s Tales and Reviews
- 4-May: Oh My Shelves, Book Lovers 4Ever, BFD Book Blog
- 5-May: Elisa – My Reviews and Ramblings
- 6-May: Molly Lolly
- 9-May: Havan Fellows, Mikky’s World of Books
- 10-May: Inked Rainbow Reads
- 11-May: The Novel Approach
- 12-May: Bayou Book Junkie, Making It Happen
- 13-May: Kirsty Loves Books, A.M. Leibowitz
- 16-May: Prism Book Alliance
I have a number of paperbacks, most of which are signed, to giveaway. Over the between now (11 Mar 2017) and 31 Mar 2017, every comment on the blog (this post and all other new posts), will be entered to win 1 of these paperbacks. There are also some misc swag items, so there will be a few packs of these to give away as well.
Thank you so much for your support over the last 4 years. Prism will be closing its doors on 1 April 2017. All content will remain available, but no new content will appear after 31 Mar 2017. As such all request forms have been turned off. Again Thank you,
|This post may contain affiliate links.
|Prism Book Alliance® assumes no liability for the ownership of photos or content used in guest posts and interviews. The post author assumes all responsibility and liability for this content.|