Prism Book Alliance® would like to thank R.D. Hero for stopping by today. Please give them a warm welcome.
Title: Wet Heat
Author: R.D. Hero
Cover Artist: L.C. Chase
Genre: BDSM, Drama, Fiction, Gay Romance, Paranormal, Urban Fantasy
Release Date: 06/20/2016
Most omega werewolves want a mate and pups, but Lee Aung prefers an unconventional party-boy lifestyle. Yet at forty-two, he’s stopped going into heat, which means he’s expired goods—no longer a fertile, young omega that alpha wolves drool over. So Lee uses Wet Heat, a synthetic pheromone, to reel in the alpha hookups.
After losing his job at the bank, Lee can’t afford to keep up his Wet Heat habit. His solution: scam free samples by pretending to be a happily mated test subject at Wet Heat headquarters. There, Lee spends two years being interviewed by the reserved alpha scientist, Cain, who at thirty-two is unmated and—up until this point—content with that.
Cain never really felt his alpha instincts, nor took part in the usual alpha/beta/omega social dynamics. But after discovering that Lee has been lying about his unmated status for two years, Cain finally admits that for the first time, he wants to court an omega. Unfortunately, he’s picked the one omega who doesn’t want to be courted.
5 Fun Facts about R.D. Hero
- I’m left-handed! …Well, I’ve used that as a fun fact about me for my entire life, so why stop now.
- I’ve been reading MM (or a version thereof) since 2002. I was 12 then!
- My first MM story was about shifters. Although most of my fiction between then and now hasn’t involved shifters, my very first book, Demons of the Heart, followed the love lives of angsty teens and shifter teens at a prep school. I was 17 when I wrote it.
- I’m literally the slowest writer on the planet. See you five years from now, when my next book comes out!
- My penname, R.D. Hero, is a shortened version of my online pen name: RoughDraftHero. I came up with that pseud as a freshman in high school. An assignment about Hercules was labeled roughdraftHeroes on my computer. I loved it.
To celebrate the release of Wet Heat, R. D. is giving away $15 in Riptide Publishing credit. Leave a comment with your contact info to enter the contest. Entries close at midnight, Eastern time, on June 25, 2016. Contest is NOT restricted to U.S. entries. Thanks for following the tour, and don’t forget to leave your contact info!
About the Author
R.D. Hero bombed out of art school. After that, she admitted writing might be the best course of action, and hopped to it. She likes writing about people who shouldn’t fall in love, which she’s been doing for about eight years. Starting with online serial fiction, R.D. developed her favorite tropes and dynamics, writing what she wanted to read.
Aside from that, she loves spicy food, boxer dogs, camping, and photography.
One random commenter with thoughtful, relevant comments will win a $25 gift certificate each month in 2016.
|This post may contain affiliate links.
|Prism Book Alliance® assumes no liability for the ownership of photos or content used in guest posts and interviews. The post author assumes all responsibility and liability for this content.|