Prism Book Alliance® would like to thank Ethan Stone for stopping by today. Please give them a warm welcome.
Author: Ethan Stone
Publisher: DSP Publications
Cover Artist: Aaron Anderson
Genre: Action/Adventure, Contemporary, Gay Romance, Mystery/Thriller
Release Date: 08/09/2016
A Reno PD Case File
A serial killer known as the Confessor is kidnapping and torturing gay men, and Reno Police Department Evidence Technician Leif Carson is determined to catch him.
His personal life isn’t any less stressful. Despite being a virgin and having zero experience with men, he can’t stop thinking about his best friend’s ex, Rafe Castillo. Rafe is suffering from PTSD, but that doesn’t stop Leif from wanting to be with him.
Complete opposites, they’re an amazing fit once they do get together—until Rafe’s PTSD gets in the way and he walks away from the relationship before it has a chance to truly blossom. Even though he has intense feelings for the man, Leif has no choice but to let him go.
When the Confessor kidnaps Rafe, Leif does everything possible to locate him before he’s murdered. Rafe’s near-death experience changes him profoundly, but the danger isn’t over yet. Leif and Rafe will have to face pure evil together if they’re going to last.
Five Favorite Characters
Today I’m sharing five of my favorite characters from my books.
- Leif and Rafe from Confessions: Of course, I’m going to talk about these guys first. Leif was a lot of fun to write because he has low self-esteem in personal life but is confident in his career. As an evidence technician I went about him solving the crime differently than I normally do with cops or detectives. Rafe is a total mess and suffering from PTSD. I loved him from the moment I wrote him in Closing Ranks and knew he need his own story.
- Kash from Kash is probably the character that is most like me, or was at the time I wrote the book. He worked at a maximum security prison in Nevada. I worked at a maximum security prison in Nevada. He was involved with a married man. I was involved with a married man. He fell for an inmate. I fell…well, that’s a personal story I haven’t shared publicly yet.
- Linc from Bartender, PI. Linc was a blast because he’s such an idiot. I allowed myself to ignore logic and intelligence with this guy. As much I enjoyed writing the book humor is very difficult to write, which is why I haven’t revisited this world. Maybe someday.
- Detective Jamie Brick from Stranger than Fiction. This is a current work-in-progress so you’ll just have to wait to read about him.
- Cristian Flesh from the Flesh series. Cristian will always have a soft spot in my hear because he was my firstborn. I wrote him without too much internal censoring. I didn’t know the rules of romance back then so I was able to write him as he came to me without worrying what readers would think of him. I’m not sure I could create someone like him now.
DSP Publications: https://www.dsppublications.com/books/confessions-by-ethan-stone-300-b
About the Author
Romance on the Edge
Ethan Stone doesn’t write your typical boy meets boy stories. With a combination of love and suspense he makes his characters work hard for their HEAs. If they can survive what he puts them through, then they can survive anything. He enjoys Romance with an Edge.
Ethan has been reading mysteries and thrillers since he was young. He’s had a thing for guys in uniform for just as long. That may have influenced the stories he writes.
He’s a native Oregonian with two kids. One of whom has made him a grandfather three times over; even though he is way too young.
Readers can find Ethan online.
His books: http://www.ethanjstone.com/my-books
I have a number of paperbacks, most of which are signed, to giveaway. Over the between now (11 Mar 2017) and 31 Mar 2017, every comment on the blog (this post and all other new posts), will be entered to win 1 of these paperbacks. There are also some misc swag items, so there will be a few packs of these to give away as well.
Thank you so much for your support over the last 4 years. Prism will be closing its doors on 1 April 2017. All content will remain available, but no new content will appear after 31 Mar 2017. As such all request forms have been turned off. Again Thank you,
|This post may contain affiliate links.
|Prism Book Alliance® assumes no liability for the ownership of photos or content used in guest posts and interviews. The post author assumes all responsibility and liability for this content.|