Prism Book Alliance® would like to thank Jennah Scott for stopping by today on the 2016 GRL Author Spotlight Tour. Please give them a warm welcome.
Top 10 Things I’m Looking Forward to at GRL 2016
This is my first GRL and I am so excited to have the opportunity to attend as a Supporting Author! Here are the Top 10 Things I’m Looking Forward to for GRL.
- Meeting new authors and readers. I admit to being a fan girl myself, so getting to meet some of the authors who’s books I absolutely love will be so much fun! I also love meeting new readers. There’s nothing like sitting down for coffee and talking books with someone who loves them as much as you do. Be sure to come find me in the author lounge.
- Getting to see some old friends again. Over the past few years I’ve met some wonderful people. I’m so ready to see them again and catch up on life and books!
- Drive-In Movie Party. Who can resist Grease! I mean really, this is a go to classic for me. “It’s Grease Lightning.”
- Bingo Night. Not only is this fundraiser going for a fantastic cause, it’s BINGO. That in itself makes the event something to look forward to.
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Costume Party. I can’t promise I’ll dress up, but I always love to see costumes that others put together and wear. The creativity never ceases to amaze. If you’re going to the party, what are you wearing?
- Books Books and more Books. That’s what we’re going for, right? New books. Old books. Signed books.
- Pokemon Go. There’s talk of putting together a Pokémon Go hunt for anyone interested. Since I live in Kansas City and I’m a devoted member of Team Mystic, I think this would be a really fun extracurricular activity! Gotta’ catch ‘em all!
- Cock Walk. I keep seeing mentions of a Cock Walk. I have no idea what this is, but you can guarantee I will find out!
- GRL is in my hometown. For that alone I’m looking forward to the Retreat. Living here makes it easier to get around and I’m happy to share all the hot spots and local flavor that I’m familiar with (Although, I’m thinking there are a few more KC natives with more knowledge than me.)
- The best kind of staycation. I mean really, I’m in my hometown. I get to meet new people and see old friends. All the while I’ll be talking books and sharing the same passion with others. No work and all play. How could I possibly not look forward to that!
What you love most about going to conferences. If you’ve never been to one, what would you most like to do?
Title: Evan’s Luck
Author: Jennah Scott and H. Sterling
Publisher: Self Published
Release Date: 04/26/2016
Spencer Quinn has an image to uphold. His family name means more than anything. It’s the reason the reason they’ve become the most successful stock contractor on the rodeo circuit. Fresh out of school, he’s ready to take over the family business. It’s no secret he’s attracted to men, and so far that hasn’t been a problem.
The assertive friend who knows how to push every one of his buttons.
Evan Taylor is known for his love ‘em and leave ‘em style, yet the last few months have left him deflated and lonely. His father’s shadow wasn’t where he wanted to end up, but he’s having trouble finding happiness. Maybe because women can’t keep his attention. He’s losing hope of settling down until a blast from the past saunters by, his heart catches and tingles spread over his skin.
Of all people, Spencer. The one person who would never give Evan a second glance. It’s just his luck.
The old saying, “Bad luck is better than none at all” fits Evan perfectly. Or does it? Is his bad luck about to change? Will Spencer Quinn be a good luck charm instead?
About the Author
Born and raised in Texas, Jennah Scott is a transplant to Missouri long enough ago she should probably consider that her hometown. But she will forever be a Texan. She loves to write any story that will make a reader smile, laugh, and maybe even cry (although you won’t ever hear her admit that she cries). No matter what her next crazy idea turns out to be, there will always be romance for everyone.
Sign up for her newsletter (www.jennahscott.com) to stay up to date with new releases, sneak peeks, and other news!
One random commenter with thoughtful, relevant comments will win a $25 gift certificate each month in 2016.
|This post may contain affiliate links.
|Prism Book Alliance® assumes no liability for the ownership of photos or content used in guest posts and interviews. The post author assumes all responsibility and liability for this content.|