Prism Book Alliance® would like to thank Toni Griffin for stopping by today. Please give them a warm welcome.
Author: Toni Griffin
Publisher: Mischief Corner Books
Cover Artist: Freddy MacKay
Genre: Gay Fiction, Gay Romance, Paranormal
Release Date: 10/17/2016
“You need to go to Atherton,” they said. Easy for them. The higher-ups at headquarters don’t have their whole world on the line. When Detective Damon Kelly’s bosses send him across the state on a “simple” cyber fraud case, he never thinks he’d meet his mate, then risk losing Kieran by doing his job. No matter what other possible angles Damon works, his partner Grant Davis is sure Kieran’s best friend Corey’s their guy, and Grant is bent on bringing him in.
After the birth of their Alpha’s son, the Atherton Pack needs another beta. Kieran Baxter couldn’t be happier to accept. What Kieran doesn’t expect is for all hell to break loose his first week on the job. Clashing with his mate at every turn, and fighting a human cop who wants to arrest Corey for hacking a government database, wasn’t part of the plan either.
As more evidence piles up, a bigger, scarier picture comes into focus that could threaten not only the Atherton Pack, but everything the world knows.
The Atherton Pack, Book Four
What I Enjoy Doing Most
Thank for having me here today at Prisim Book Alliance. I’m here to celebrate the new release of my book Kieran, book 4 in the Atherton Pack.
Today I brought along Kieran Baxter, one of the main characters in the story, to share his top 5 things to do.
So, apparently you want to hear what I enjoy doing most waggles eyebrows. Well I can’t tell you that. This is supposed to be PG13 after all. Now don’t make that face at me. If you really want to know what I enjoy doing you can read the book. Trust me, I made sure Toni added all the details as she was writing.
Now, how about we move on to the list and get our mind out of the gutter?
- Running in wolf form. You guys would have no idea how freeing and exhilarating it is to be able to shift and run in another form, you know, on account of the fact you’re just plain human. I’m sorry about that by the way. But seriously. Feeling the crunch of the earth under your feet, the breeze ruffling your fur and the sounds of everything around you heightened to the extreme sends a rush through my body that nothing, but sex with my mate, even comes close to.
We’re done right? I have the sudden urge to shift and go running. No? Damn it! Okay, what’s next….
- Spending time with my family. Being the oldest of six sibling means I spent a lot of time while I was growing up helping my mum and dad raise my brothers and sisters. I believe this brought us closer together. I love each and every one of my siblings. I don’t get to see the two oldest girls much anymore as they moved down to the Gold Coast, but we keep in touch on Facebook, and messenger and chat on the phone at least once a week. As for the others, I see them at least once a week when I head over to mum and dad’s for some amazing home cooking.
- Poker nights with the guys. Monday night is poker night. The night has grown over the years as some of the guys have found their mates. It used to just be the six of us. And now, with Damon, who’s yet to attend a poker night, there’ll be ten of us. That’s a lot of guys. We’re going to have to start playing two tables I think. One of the best things to come out of the mates attending poker night as well is the food. *Salivates at the thought of all that yummy goodness* Man I love Declan. Liam is one lucky guy to have a mate who can cook like that… Please don’t tell Damon I said that… *Looks thoughtful* Actually I have no idea what kind of skills Damon has in the kitchen. That should be interesting to find out.
- Watching footy. There’s nothing more typically Aussie then sitting back on the weekends with a beer and a bowl of chips and watching the footy. I don’t care if I’m by myself on the couch or with a bunch or mates. I can’t wait till next season so I can watch the games with Damon. Hmmm… I don’t even know if Damon likes the AFL. Remind me to ask him as soon as we’re done here would you? Thanks.
- This last one’s a little embarrassing. I’ll tell you, but you have to promise not to tell anyone else okay? Okay. Well, after a hard day on the job sometimes I like to come home, grab a beer and relax in a nice hot bubble bath. *narrows eyes* don’t laugh at me! I knew I shouldn’t have told you that. It helps me to relax and wind down! *Crosses arms over chest*
Toni clears throat
Well thanks for that little look into your favourite things Kieran. We really appreciate getting to know you better. Now why don’t you go find Damon. Didn’t you have a question or two you wanted to ask him?
Thanks for having us.
About the Author
Toni Griffin lives in Darwin, the smallest of Australia’s capital cities. Born and raised in the state she’s a Territorian through and through. Growing up Toni hated english with a passion (as her editors can probably attest to) and found her strength lies with numbers.
Now, though, she loves escaping to the worlds she creates and hopes to continue to do so for many years to come. She’s a single mother of one and works full time. When she’s not writing you can just about guarantee that she will be reading one of the many MM authors she loves.
Feel free to drop her a line at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
I have a number of paperbacks, most of which are signed, to giveaway. Over the between now (11 Mar 2017) and 31 Mar 2017, every comment on the blog (this post and all other new posts), will be entered to win 1 of these paperbacks. There are also some misc swag items, so there will be a few packs of these to give away as well.
Thank you so much for your support over the last 4 years. Prism will be closing its doors on 1 April 2017. All content will remain available, but no new content will appear after 31 Mar 2017. As such all request forms have been turned off. Again Thank you,
|This post may contain affiliate links.
|Prism Book Alliance® assumes no liability for the ownership of photos or content used in guest posts and interviews. The post author assumes all responsibility and liability for this content.|