Join Prism Book Alliance® as Susan Mac Nicol goes Outside the Margins today.
Here’s the thing. I have this little quirk of deciding what characteristics best suit the way I want my character to develop and then drawing on star sign detail to develop them. Not all of it is relevant, but I certainly take some of the good and bad bits when bringing my men to life. It’s also a lot of fun and sometimes I’ve done it the other way around. Written the character then seen how well they fit into a certain star sign, not by design, just by accident.
Here’s a quick run- down on the main men in my life from some of my stand-alone novels, their Star Signs and a couple of little details about them.
- Shane Templar – Gemini – incessant talker, multi dimensionally talented, mischievous. He loves the adventure and game playing involved in out-thinking other people. Loves variety and excitement.
- Matthew Langer -Taurus – Security-conscious, resolute, sensual, dependable, faithful, secure, proud, obstinate and decisive
- Alexander Montgomery – Libra – Refined, social, artistic, vacillating, intellectual, communicative and concerned with relationships. Soft, graceful, a dreamer.
- Christopher Sage – Sagittarius – Curious, magnanimous, honest, expansive, generous, reckless, extroverted, proud, larger than life, free
- Nick Mathers – Capricorn – Loving, susceptible, sympathetic, sensual, faithful, instinctive, charitable, over-reactive and moody
- Owen Butler – Pisces – Loving, sensitive, intuitive, spiritual, idealistic, victimised and moody, spiritual, empathic
- Quinn Fairmont – Leo – Original, imposing, inflexible, motivated, ambitious, loyal, physical, charitable and majestic
- Cade Mairston – Scorpio – Secretive, passionate, resolute, insensitive, steadfast, painstaking and stubborn
Anyone who has read my books and knows these men will understand a lot of the characteristics above and say, ’Oh my goodness, that is so Shane/Owen/Alex’ At least I hope they will. If not, why not read all of my books, meet the men themselves and make up your own mind.
Here’s a link to the full detail of these personalities and characteristics. PS I’m a Capricorn.
~Susan Mac Nicol
About Susan Mac Nicol
I have a number of paperbacks, most of which are signed, to giveaway. Over the between now (11 Mar 2017) and 31 Mar 2017, every comment on the blog (this post and all other new posts), will be entered to win 1 of these paperbacks. There are also some misc swag items, so there will be a few packs of these to give away as well.
Thank you so much for your support over the last 4 years. Prism will be closing its doors on 1 April 2017. All content will remain available, but no new content will appear after 31 Mar 2017. As such all request forms have been turned off. Again Thank you,
|This post may contain affiliate links.
|Prism Book Alliance® assumes no liability for the ownership of photos or content used in guest posts and interviews. The post author assumes all responsibility and liability for this content.|