Happy December! As we enter the final month of 2011, I, like many others, am beginning to look to 2012. What do I want 2012 to bring? What do I want to accomplish in 2012? What needs to happen in 2012?
I started this blog a little over 2 weeks ago with lots of ideas and no direction. To be honest, that is the story of my life. So, I have been mulling over ideas of what to do with this blog. As we come to the close of the year you start to see all types of “challenges” for the upcoming year. Some of the ones I have considered in the past are:
- 52 in 52 – a knitting/spinning/dyeing/weaving challenge with at least one project a week for the entire year
- 365 Project – a photography challenge where you take at least 1 picture a day, for a year
- Crockpot 365 – a lady who blogged about using her Crock-pot everyday for a year
- Natural and thrifty in 365
- 40 bags in 40 days – A de-cluttering challenge.. I actually made it about 2/3 of the way through this one.
- Try a new recipe every week
- Lets not even talk about all the workout challenges out there
- Cooking for the month/week/year
- Activities with/for the kids
- So many others (my pintrest boards are full of them)
The list is endless, really. While would love to take on any one of these challenges, the problem is that I would love to take on ALL of the challenges. In the end, I do what I do best when faced with too many choices, shut down and do none of them. I am great at planning. I can plan and organize with the best of them; I just have no follow through.
So there you have it my challenge for 2012… Do SOMETHING every day and finish everything I start. I will probably pick and choose from the categories above as the year progresses, but whatever I start, I have to finish! That is my challenge to myself for 2012.
I have a number of paperbacks, most of which are signed, to giveaway. Over the between now (11 Mar 2017) and 31 Mar 2017, every comment on the blog (this post and all other new posts), will be entered to win 1 of these paperbacks. There are also some misc swag items, so there will be a few packs of these to give away as well.
Thank you so much for your support over the last 4 years. Prism will be closing its doors on 1 April 2017. All content will remain available, but no new content will appear after 31 Mar 2017. As such all request forms have been turned off. Again Thank you,
|This post may contain affiliate links.
|Prism Book Alliance® assumes no liability for the ownership of photos or content used in guest posts and interviews. The post author assumes all responsibility and liability for this content.|