As you will recall I am taking on 4 reading challenges this month
I started the month with the July Olympics Challenge I read the following 5 books.
- Host Country About Last Night Ruthie Knox –
- Opening Ceremonies Taking a Shot Jaci Burton – Hot Hockey Player and a Punk Bar Tender (who happens to be the Sister of a NFL Quarterback and a MLB Baseball Player) who wants nothing to do with a sports figure.
- Events Ride with Me Ruthie Knox –
- Medal Ceremony Saving Grace JM Hill
- Go Home Team Heaven, Texas Susan Elizabeth Phillips
I gave all of them 4* except Saving Grace. I gave it 3.5*. Honestly it was a very sweet book, but a little too sweet for me. Go figure 🙂
After I finished the Olympics Challenge (I was the first of the group to finish) I started the Over in a Flash Challenge. That one was only 3 books and only took about 2 days to finish.
- Color Easy Webber, Tammara * – Bad Boy, Good Girl, College Love, need I say more? 5*
- Holiday Theme (Military Character)Because of You (Coming Home #1) Scott, Jessica * – a very sweet tale of overcoming adversity and finding love when you feel less than perfect. Actually come to think of it the heroine of both this and Breaking Free had overcome disfiguring pasts to find love with Hot Miltary Men. In this case a Soldier. 4*
- Items (moon)Breaking Free Reasor, Teresa J. * – A SEAL finds the love he wasn’t looking for with the girl that should be off limits, while one of his men (who happens to be her brother) lays in a coma. 4*
I have started the 3rd Challenge – Spell it out
F – Flat Out Sexy Erin McCarthy – 4* Hot Race car drive, older widowed woman, 2 sweet kids
R – Rock Hard Cunning, Olivia
E – Erin McCarthy Hard and Fast
E – Easy Tammara Webb – 5* (same as the one in the Over in a Flash Challenge)
D – Dane, Lauren Giving Chase
O – Olivia Cunning Backstage Pass
M – McGuire, Jamie Beautiful Disaster – 5* Super bad boy, Wanna be Good girl, Frat boys, parties, sparks, fights, love, hate, college, angst… all the makings of a great love story.
My star rating are based on how much I enjoyed the story mostly. If there are excessive technical issues that will have and effect, however.
I have a number of paperbacks, most of which are signed, to giveaway. Over the between now (11 Mar 2017) and 31 Mar 2017, every comment on the blog (this post and all other new posts), will be entered to win 1 of these paperbacks. There are also some misc swag items, so there will be a few packs of these to give away as well.
Thank you so much for your support over the last 4 years. Prism will be closing its doors on 1 April 2017. All content will remain available, but no new content will appear after 31 Mar 2017. As such all request forms have been turned off. Again Thank you,
|This post may contain affiliate links.
|Prism Book Alliance® assumes no liability for the ownership of photos or content used in guest posts and interviews. The post author assumes all responsibility and liability for this content.|