The fourth reading Challenge I am taking on for September is from the Goodreads M/M Romance group. Though their requirements are that the books are from the M/M genre, this challenge could be easily adapted to meet your reading preferences. here are the rules as they stand in the group: (again this group is 18+ and so are many of my selections)
1. Happy Birthday! – Read a book that you have chosen from the shelves of one of our September B-day Celebrants.
2. Labor Day (9/3) – Read a book that has a picnic on the cover or from our Profession: Blue Collar shelf.
3. Read a Book Day (9/6) – Read that book you’ve been craving, but haven’t gotten around to.
4. Teddy Bear Day (9/9) – Best Gay with Children
5. National Video Games Day (9/12) – Read a book that features a geek/nerd or has a computer on the cover.
6. National Cream-Filled Donut Day (9/14) – Read a smut filled book or a book involving the food service industry.
7. International Talk Like a Pirate Day (9/19) – Read a book with water on the cover or a book from the Best Gay Pirate/Sailor Book list.
8. Classical Music Month – Read a book that features the performing arts.
9. Group Hug – Read a book written by one of our group members (Group Member Authors).
10. Book of Your Choice – (BOM selection, Pick it for Me book, other challenge book, etc…)
Bonus: It’s National Blueberry Popsicle Month! Read a book that has a predominantly blueberry blue cover.
Here are my selections:
1. Happy Birthday! Special Delivery by Heidi Cullinan
2. Labor Day (9/3) St. Nacho’s by ZA Maxfield
3. Read a Book Day (9/6) The Zero Knot by KZ Snow
4. Teddy Bear Day (9/9) Faith & Fidelity (Faith, Love and Devotion) by Tere Michaels
5. National Video Games Day (9/12) Taxes and TARDIS by NR Walker
6. National Cream-Filled Donut Day (9/14) Beyond Complicated by Mercy Celeste
7. International Talk Like a Pirate Day (9/19) Like Coffee and Doughnuts (Dino Martini Mysteries) by Elle Parker
8. Classical Music Month Moonlight Becomes You (Lucky Moon) by MJ O’Shea and Piper Vaughn
9. Group Hug Chase in Shadow by Amy Lane
10. Book of Your Choice Quinn’s Hart by Casandra Gold
11. Bonus: Blueberry Love & Loyalty (Faith, Love and Devotion) by Tere Michels
I have a number of paperbacks, most of which are signed, to giveaway. Over the between now (11 Mar 2017) and 31 Mar 2017, every comment on the blog (this post and all other new posts), will be entered to win 1 of these paperbacks. There are also some misc swag items, so there will be a few packs of these to give away as well.
Thank you so much for your support over the last 4 years. Prism will be closing its doors on 1 April 2017. All content will remain available, but no new content will appear after 31 Mar 2017. As such all request forms have been turned off. Again Thank you,
|This post may contain affiliate links.
|Prism Book Alliance® assumes no liability for the ownership of photos or content used in guest posts and interviews. The post author assumes all responsibility and liability for this content.|