My fourth challenge for the month of October comes from the Goodreads M/M Romance group. Though the challenge is geared toward this particular group, the guidelines can be easily extrapolated to your favorite genre.
1. Happy Birthday! – Read a book that you have chosen from the shelves of one of our October B-day Celebrants.
2. Name Your Car Day (10/2) – Read a book that has a car on the cover or features a mechanic as one of the main characters.
3. World Teacher’s Day (10/5) – Read a book with a main character is a teacher
4. Fire Prevention Day (10/9) – Read a book featuring firemen or that has fire on the cover.
5. United Nations Day (10/24) – Read a book that takes place in a country other than your own.
6. Navy Day (10/27) – Read a book with a sailor on the cover or military man as a main character.
7. Halloween (10/31) – Read a book with a pumpkin, black cat, or candy on the cover.
8. Breast Cancer Awareness Month – Read a book with a pink cover.
9. Group Hug – Read a book written by one of our group members (see link above).
10. Book of Your Choice
Bonus: It’s Apple Jack Month! Read a book that has fruit on the cover.
1. Happy Birthday! Shannon – Truth in the Dark finished 10/4
2. Name Your Car Day – High Line
3. World Teacher’s Day – Regularly Scheduled Life
4. Fire Prevention Day – Fireman’s Carry
5. United Nations Day – Muscling Through
6. Navy Day – The Salisbury Key
7. Halloween – Country Mouse finished 10/3
8. Breast Cancer Awareness Month – American Love Songs finished 10/4
9. Group Hug – Tooth & Nail by Mary Calmes finished 10/3
10. Book of Your Choice – His Hearth finished 10/2
11. Bonus: It’s Apple Jack Month! – Foxe Tail
I have a number of paperbacks, most of which are signed, to giveaway. Over the between now (11 Mar 2017) and 31 Mar 2017, every comment on the blog (this post and all other new posts), will be entered to win 1 of these paperbacks. There are also some misc swag items, so there will be a few packs of these to give away as well.
Thank you so much for your support over the last 4 years. Prism will be closing its doors on 1 April 2017. All content will remain available, but no new content will appear after 31 Mar 2017. As such all request forms have been turned off. Again Thank you,
|This post may contain affiliate links.
|Prism Book Alliance® assumes no liability for the ownership of photos or content used in guest posts and interviews. The post author assumes all responsibility and liability for this content.|