Thought this challenge is designed for the Goodreads M/M Romance group, it could be easily adapted to your favorite genre.
1. Happy Birthday! – Read a book that you have chosen from the shelves of one of our November B-day Celebrants.
2. Guy Fawkes Day (11/5) – Read a book that takes place in England.
3. Veteran’s Day (11/11) – Read a book in which one or both of the main characters is in the military.
4. Young Readers Day (11/13) – Read a coming of age story or a book with a young character/s.
5. Have a Party with your Bear Day (11/16) – Read a book from the MM Books Featuring Bears list or a book featuring a bear shifter.
6. Take a Hike Day (11/17) – Best Gay Enemies/Rivals/Opposites Become Lovers
7. Thanksgiving (11/22) – Read a book that takes place over Thanksgiving or a book with fall colors on the cover.
8. Black Friday (11/23) – Read a book in which one of the MCs works in retail or a book with a completely black cover.
9. Group Hug – Read a book written by one of our group members (see link above).
10. Book of Your Choice – (BOM selection, Pick it for Me book, other challenge book, etc…)
Bonus: November 3rd is Book Lovers Day! Read a book that you’ve been dying to read or reread a book that you absolutely love.
1. Happy Birthday Harper! – One Small Thing
2. Guy Fawkes Day – Muscling Through
3. Veteran’s Day – The Salisbury Key
4. Young Readers Day – The Boy Next Door
5. Have a Party with your Bear Day – Handle with Care
6. Take a Hike Day – Shane and Trey
7. Thanksgiving – Cost of Repairs
8. Black Friday – Not Knowing Jack
9. Group Hug – Aaron by J.P. Barnaby
10. Book of Your Choice – When Love Comes to Town
Bonus: Book Lovers Day – Burnished by Fire
I have a number of paperbacks, most of which are signed, to giveaway. Over the between now (11 Mar 2017) and 31 Mar 2017, every comment on the blog (this post and all other new posts), will be entered to win 1 of these paperbacks. There are also some misc swag items, so there will be a few packs of these to give away as well.
Thank you so much for your support over the last 4 years. Prism will be closing its doors on 1 April 2017. All content will remain available, but no new content will appear after 31 Mar 2017. As such all request forms have been turned off. Again Thank you,
|This post may contain affiliate links.
|Prism Book Alliance® assumes no liability for the ownership of photos or content used in guest posts and interviews. The post author assumes all responsibility and liability for this content.|