Prism is growing, again. We have had such an overwhelming response by both readers and authors, I have decided to take on a few more reviewers.
- Strong reviewers who love to read, continuously
- Interest and experience one or more sub-genres of GLBTQ literature
- Have examples of reviews you have written in the past
- Be able to follow direction as well as work independently
- Be able to meet deadlines
- Have command of the English language
Special consideration will be given for to those who read/review the following genres:
- Bi and Lesbian Young Adult
- Gay Young Adult
- Historical Romance
- F/F Romance
- Lesbian Fiction
- GLBTQ+ Non-fiction
- GLBTQ+ Genre fiction (Sci-Fi/Fantasy, Mystery, Horror, Literary Fiction, other non-romance Genre’s)
- Trans* fiction
- Bisexual fiction
Note: I don’t poach so if you are currently reviewing for another blog and plan to continue to do so, please refrain from responding.
If you are interested, email me at brandilynrc AT prismbookalliance DOT com.
I have a number of paperbacks, most of which are signed, to giveaway. Over the between now (11 Mar 2017) and 31 Mar 2017, every comment on the blog (this post and all other new posts), will be entered to win 1 of these paperbacks. There are also some misc swag items, so there will be a few packs of these to give away as well.
Thank you so much for your support over the last 4 years. Prism will be closing its doors on 1 April 2017. All content will remain available, but no new content will appear after 31 Mar 2017. As such all request forms have been turned off. Again Thank you,
|This post may contain affiliate links.
|Prism Book Alliance® assumes no liability for the ownership of photos or content used in guest posts and interviews. The post author assumes all responsibility and liability for this content.|